Save time. Check-in online!
The check-in online is available:
- From 24 hours in advance to 03 hours prior to your flight departure.
- For passengers with confirmed reservations and electronic tickets on flights operated by TAAG
- For all departures from Luanda (domestic, regional and international)
- For departure flights from Beijing, Cabinda, Capetown, Johanesburg, Lubango, Ondgiva, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
- Passengers travelling with baggage proceed to the First Class counter (or Executive Class counter if F/C counter not available).
- The time limit to drop-off the baggage should be no later than 90 minutes.
Make your own check-in and print your boarding pass before going to the airport.Making your Online Check-in is very simple, whether you travel with or without baggage. Just follow the steps:
Step 1 First you need to identify your flight and your booking. You can choose one of the following options: electronic ticket number, name and reference of the PNR or through the credit card that the ticket was paid with.
Step 2If in the booking there is more than one passenger you can select all of them and the check-in will be for all. If the check-in will be for one of them select the passenger. At this stage the process of the check-in is already done and you can choose the place that is convenient for you.
Step 3To complete your check-in you must print your boarding pass. After checked in if you change your seat you should print another boarding pass.
Advanced Passenger Information System or APISSome countries have adopted this system which requires the airline companies to collect specific information about each passenger.
If the passenger flies to one of these countries, during online check-in you will be asked to provide identification details before printing the boarding pass. These details include your passport number, issue and expiry date, first and last name, nationality, sex and date of birth.
TAAG Angola-Airlines reserves the right not to allow boarding if documentation is not valid for the destination.