To enter the Republic of Angola, all foreign citizens are required to present the following documents, except stopover passengers (up to 24h stay in Luanda):
- Valid passport for more than six months;
- A visa that is adequate to the visit's purpose;
- A declaration of livelihood;
- International vaccine certificate;
- Valid hotel reservation or valid residence information;
Only passports from Namibia benefit from visa exemption.
For more information, please contact the Angolan Embassy in your country of residence.